Orthopedic/ Medium Hardness
Removable/ Washable Fabric
- Core: Individual springs (Pocket springs 1.8mm). The difference between the pocket and the commonly used bonnel springs is that each spring is placed in pockets of non-woven and acts individually on all the different points of pressure that are created by our body. As a result the pocket springs ''hug'' the curves of our body, thus supporting the spine without a part being pressured more. Also the individual motion of the pocket springs reduces the bothersome pendulousness of the mattress.
- Core protector: Soft Felt
- Perimetrical Support: 7cm of Foam
- Upper Foam: 3cm of Soft Foam.
- Fabric: Soft & cotton WHITE fabric with pebbled surface. Removable/washable
- Binding: With Zipper
- Height: 27cm
- Guarantee : 5 Years
- OEKOTEX certification
The combination of the materials provides complete support without having pressure points!